The Country Cabin is tucked into a wooded area that lies at the base of the 110+ year old pine trees on the hills nearest to the Home Valley Lake.
This Nebraska Country Cabin is furnished with your comfort and relaxation in mind.
It sleeps seven with a queen, full, twin and full sleeper sofa.
To keep with the rustic/camping feel, the owners built a bath house 15-20 steps from the Country Cabin. The bath house is complete with shower, stool, sink and washing machine.
|Two Guests||$125 per night 2|
|Additional Guests 1||$35 per night 2|
- 12 and older - no charge for children under 12
- Plus sales and lodging taxes
- Electric Heat
- Window air conditioner
- Smart TV and WiFi
- Kitchenette Cookware, dishes and utensils, appliances, coffee pot, range, refrigerator, microwave, and basic seasonings
- Bedding and towels
- Telephone for local calls
- Books about the Sandhills
- Gas BBQ grill
- Picnic table
- Lounge chairs